Want to Learn Film Set Construction?
SAVE THE DATE! March 1-3
New Mexico’s largest film union, IATSE Local 480, Construction Coordinator Jim TwoCrow will be facilitating a workshop March 1-3 in Las Cruces.
This three (3) day workshop will provide instruction on a hands on reassembly of three different production sets:
- Ballistic Missile Set
- Oval Office Set
- Jail Cell Set
This workshop is tentative until confirmed.
To pre-register or for questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Once the class is officially scheduled, you will receive a registration confirmation with additional details.
- You must be an NM Resident and provide a NM State Government Issued ID (i.e. Driver’s License.)
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- You must understand and possess basic hand tools.
- Resident Carpenters interested in applying their skills in the Film Industry.
- DACC and CMI Film Students.
- IATSE Local 480 Overflow Applicants.
- IATSE Local 480 Members interested in Professional Development.