The Wrap is Las Cruces and Doña Ana County’s monthly filmmakers hangout
Film Las Cruces has partnered with the Rio Grande Theatre to create a once a month screening for Las Cruces and Doña Ana County artists. The next screening will be Wednesday June 22nd, 2022 from 6:30pm – 8:30pm. Screenings will begin at 7:00pm.
We are currently accepting submissions for all forms of video content. This could be a segment for you school’s broadcast episode, short film, commercial, music video, documentary, or time-lapse reel. If it can be played through a projector, we will likely accept it!
Whether you are a high school student or professional, we encourage every creative in the Las Cruces area to submit a project you would like shown on the big screen!
A town hall forum will kick off the show from 6:30PM – 7:00pm. This is an opportunity for anyone in the Las Cruces and Doña Ana County to engage with Film Las Cruces staff regarding any questions or comments you have about the film industry activities happening in the area.
Upcoming monthly filmmakers hangout: July 20th
- Doors open at 6:00pm
- 6:30pm – 7:00pm: Q&A With Film Las Cruces
- 7:00pm – 8:00pm: Local Creators Screening
- 8:00pm – 8:30pm: Q&A with Filmmakers
- Fill out this form: Click Here
- Decide how you would like to deliver your project file.
- WeTransfer.com — in the “Email to” section write: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-Person — schedule a time to drop off your project file at our office by calling 575-805-3456 or emailing email@example.com. Our office is located at 221 W. Griggs Ave Las Cruces, NM 88005.
- Follow up with Film Las Cruces if you have any questions regarding your submission/s.
- Please submit up to 2 projects only.
- Submission deadline is Friday June 17th.
*Project created in Las Cruces and Doña Ana County will receive priority if the 60 min run time is reached by the submission deadline.
- Short Film
- Music Video
- Video Journalism (Broadcast)
- Time-Lapse Reel
- Cinematography Reel
- Directing Reel
If you are unsure if the video project you would like to submit will be considered, don’t hesitate to give us a call. Film Las Cruces can be reached at 575-805-3456.
*Projects must be between 1 minute and 20 minutes in length. Talk to Film Las Cruces about screening longer or shorter projects.