Film Las Cruces continues to offer scholarships for Doña Ana Community College students attending the Film Technician Training Program held at Film Las Cruces Studios. Through the New Mexico State University Foundation, Inc, Film Las Cruces will be offering multiple scholarships each semester through the NMSU Foundation.
Applicants hoping to receive the scholarship, must meet the following criteria:
- Enrolled at Doña Ana Community College for a minimum of 6 credit hours
- Enrolled in Film Technician Training Program
- NM resident
- Minimum cumulative 2.0 GPA
- FAFSA qualified
- Demonstrate a desire to work in the New Mexico film industry as evidenced by a personal statement or statement of career goals in the scholarship application
- Enrolled in Scholar Dollars – https://scholarships.nmsu.edu/
Once enrolled in Scholar Dollars you will be able to access and submit the scholarship application. The Scholarship Committee of Doña Ana Community College Office of Financial Aid shall select the recipients.